What started off as a casual chat turned into the must-listen to podcast for anyone in their 20s, or for any parent who wants to give the absolute best advice available to their family.
Hardy Haberlan and I discussed:
- What you absolutely have to know and do before it’s too late,
- The biggest mistake I made in my 20s, and how to avoid this,
- What it feels like when the entire world is trying to destroy you, and how to overcome this,
- Three pillars of personal branding,
- The 5 Book Rule and the best books to read across genres,
- How the Internet has changed and why you must evolve,
Be sure to stay updated with Hardy
- Follow him on Twitter.
- Subscribe to his podcast here:
- iTunes (German): https://apple.co/2HwAWQh
- iTunes (English): https://apple.co/2Uf2rPQ
- Spotify (German): https://spoti.fi/2IKkaO6
- Spotify (English): https://spoti.fi/2UilYiA
And for more focus, check out Gorilla Mind.
There are thousands of hours of video footage of me, and no one has ever seen me angry. (Occasionally I’ll put on affect for a stunt.) What is my secret? Why can’t anyone rattle me?
Find out in the latest Mindset Squared Podcast, which is also available on iTunes here.
- You can read Gorilla Mindset here.
Life Stories with Joanna Garzilli
This was an interview I wasn’t prepared for as we went into childhood and other subjects.
Listen to the interview below (or subscribe on iTunes),
Top 10 Podcasts of 2019
With so many podcast episodes each week, you may not know where to start. Here are the top 10 listened to episodes of the podcast in 2019: