What started off as a casual chat turned into the must-listen to podcast for anyone in their 20s, or for any parent who wants to give the absolute best advice available to their family.
Hardy Haberlan and I discussed:
- What you absolutely have to know and do before it’s too late,
- The biggest mistake I made in my 20s, and how to avoid this,
- What it feels like when the entire world is trying to destroy you, and how to overcome this,
- Three pillars of personal branding,
- The 5 Book Rule and the best books to read across genres,
- How the Internet has changed and why you must evolve,
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes (here) or Soundcloud (here) or watch it on YouTube:
Be sure to stay updated with Hardy
- Follow him on Twitter.
- Subscribe to his podcast here:
- iTunes (German): https://apple.co/2HwAWQh
- iTunes (English): https://apple.co/2Uf2rPQ
- Spotify (German): https://spoti.fi/2IKkaO6
- Spotify (English): https://spoti.fi/2UilYiA
And for more focus, check out Gorilla Mind.
Leave a Reply