CNN settled a lawsuit for its Nick Sandmann hoax, but the hoax itself shows everything that’s wrong with modern media.
First, CNN smeared an innocent teenage boy. That’s a fact. Nick Sandmann was with his friends when a group called the Black Hebrew Israelites called them “f-ggots.” Nathaniel Phillips was friends with members of the Black Hebrew Israelites.
A member of the Black Hebrew Israelites went on an anti-Semitic killing spree. What Are Black Hebrew Israelites, the Group Jersey City Shooters Were Linked To?”
Second, even if Sandmann had started drama, where’s the story? Who cares? In what world is “High School Student is a Jerk” worthy of saturation media coverage in outlets like the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and others?
Third, where are the disinformation reporters? The Covington hoax was massive. Yet there haven’t been any attempt to ask, Where did the media go wrong, and How can the media improve?
Fourth, without social media, the CNN/WAPO/NYT hoax would never have been busted.
Mike Cernovich was the first person to expose the hoax, as the Washington Post reported:
- “As is typical in such breaking-news situations, initial news accounts — which drew howls from partisans on both sides — were unable to provide all the context and facts. It took close to 48 hours for reporters, and a divided America, to fully grasp what had occurred, and to whom.”
- “Like many viral outrage stories, the narrative became more complicated as more facts emerged, and more people stepped forward to talk about what they saw and experienced in that moment.”
- “Now, a new viral outrage emerged. This time the villain of the story was the news media. That outrage came from a parallel universe online, one that has been waiting for a moment like this. The pro-Trump Internet has, for years, worked to create a media environment that is designed to destroy the traditional news media and replace it. Mike Cernovich, a popular figure in this world….”
- “Cernovich has since rebranded himself as an anti-mainstream media source of real news — one who on some days tries to tie mass shootings to anti-fascist activists without credible evidence and on other days manages to get a Hollywood director fired from a major movie by using his popular Twitter account to amplify old, offensive tweets from the director about children and sexual misconduct.”
- “The Covington story is the sort of thing the pro-Trump Internet and figures like Cernovich are made for. As videos emerged, showing Phillips slowly approaching the teens during an altercation with a third group nearby, they went to work.”
As mainstream media outlets push to have people banned from social media for “disinformation,” they themselves use their massive power and legacy prestige to smear innocent teenagers.
Today’s lawsuit settlement might give the next would-be hoaxer pause.
P.S. You can support my journalism here.
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020
Cigars, Networking, and Mentorship
My brother Dr. Melvin Armstrong Jr. and I will be hosting a private event for his non-profit, which pairs at-risk teens with mentors. (Get tickets here.)
Ticket includes dinner, cigar, and upscale conversation in a fantastic venue.
Come out, ask me anything, hear some talks, and vibe. If you’ve attended a previous event, you don’t need a hard sell. (And frankly these tickets will go fast as we are capped at 20 people.)
If price is an issue, keep in mind that 100% of ticket sales will go to Dr. Armstrong’s non-profit and contributions are tax-deductible. (As always get with your accountant with receipts.)