A Freedom of Information Act Request revealed that Cernovich would regularly contact potential sources for stories, a scoop first uncovered by Right Wing Watch.
The email shows that Cernovich messaged the personal email inbox of Payne Griffin, who is a deputy chief of staff to U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, on May 18, 2017. Days later, Griffin is seen forwarding the email to Emily Davis, deputy assistant USTR for public and media affairs, stating that it was “sent to my personal” and that he was “not replying” to Cernovich.
In all seriousness, stuff like this cracks me up.
First I was accused of not having any sources.
Then I was accused of having too many sources.
Now the theme is that I’ve “lost a step” and “don’t break stories anymore,” ignoring the fact that I’m about to release a massive film.
The whole media coverage of my is stupid and dishonest, and journalists know it.
I’ve been around hundreds of journalists, and none of them have had a negative experience in person. They haven’t seen me do anything in appropriate, and in fact admit I’m a nice person.
Yet they still write their little stories about what a MONSTER I am, because they have to keep people afraid and hysterical.
There aren’t that many “enemies” anymore. America is moving along nicely. Because of this, people like me have their number called up, like some sort of draft into the fake news culture war.
However you’ll notice that the nasty coverage of me usually comes form bottom feeding blogs like Daily Beast and Huffington Post.
They are jealous of me.
They write about Tweets.
I file lawsuits in federal court to defend the free press, my lawsuits are joined by major media organizations.
- “Michael Cernovich sought access to certain sealed judicial records in Giuffre v. Maxwell, a defamation action in the Southern District of New York. The district court entered a standing order in the case permitting the parties to file documents under seal without first seeking judicial approval, resulting in the filing of the majority of the substantive papers in the case under seal, including the papers in support of an opposition to the Defendant’s motion for summary judgment. The amicus brief argues, among other things, that the district court’s order permitting the sealing is contrary to the First Amendment and common law presumptions of access, and there are no compelling or countervailing interests justifying sealing in this case.
There are a lot of conspiracy theories about me, but the fact is that I am just one man.
There are articles claiming I command an army of Russia cyberbots, but too many journalists have been to my house and seen me work. It really is just me.
Breaking news is a grind, and I gained a bunch of weight due to traveling to D.C. I saw a picture of myself and thought, “Man, that guy is beat up.”
I am also a year behind my signature book, Audacity: How to Go from Nobody to Somebody.
And people who were consumed my breaking news are ingrates. Most don’t buy books. They always demand “more scoops.” Literally a week after the John Conyers story, people were whining that they didn’t have any “new scoops.”
I ended up not liking a large part of my audience, and began a massive blocking spree and also openly insulted people.
Breaking news junkies are a bad audience.
(Not everyone, there are around 10% of people obsessed with news who are legit. The vast majority are like locusts. They consume content all day without any regard for the people whose job it is to create it. And then they complain when you sell a book.)
While I always know what’s going on inside the White House due to dozens of sources, I don’t have the 12 hours a day it takes to keep track of that place.
What people who haven’t covered the White House don’t realize is that decisions change within 5 minutes. Jeff Sessions was NOT going to fire Andrew McCabe. That was a fact. After I reported that McCabe would survive the day, McCabe was fired. People yelled fake news at me, not realizing that my report caused an interesting conversation to occur.
I’m focused on the massive undertaking of releasing a feature length film.
Documentary filmmaking is a full-time job on its own.
While producing Hoaxed, I released a new book based on the film.
- “Hoaxed is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time, no joke.”
- “Where to start on a review of this eye-opening book? (And upcoming movie!) There is a lot to unpack in this well-written factual expose of the hypocrisy of the mass media and what counts as “journalism” today. Fake News truly does abound and we are a dumber angrier country because of it.
- Buy Hoaxed here.
In 2018 I threw two massive events called A Night for Freedom. The New York event was….well if you were there, you were there. Historical wouldn’t be an overstatement.
And I’m arranging a D.C. and New York and Dallas and Phoenix screenings of Hoaxed.
Do you have any idea how much work this is?
Apparently the “journalists” who write about me don’t have any idea how hard-charging professionals manage their time.
And if you want to know how it is that I’m able to do so much, check out my professionally produced Power of Mindset Master Class here.
While breaking news, reporting on James Gunn, producing a film, providing commentary and analysis, I also released the best mindset master class ever.
- Nice use of text slides and b-roll. This is a great medium for the information to be delivered beyond just the audio, text and in person versions. Nice work. I’m not sure what you have in mind for the final HD version but I’d highly recommend time-stamped links organized as a table of contents in the description if you haven’t done that already.
- I am really enjoying all your products that I’ve bought from you. Amazing insight and Value. Your unique selling point is your presentation and that you live by what you say. Your presentation quality has improved. Great quality.
- I learned a big lesson thanks to you, Mike. Life changing indeed. I can attest to this as I’m living now at 40 the best time ever. I can’t wait to go deeper with this.
- Hey Mike, Thanks for what you do. I attribute a lot of my own personal turn around starting by reading Gorilla Mindset and taking that approach on my life. Still learning as I go, but it was really influential.
- Best video course ever.
- Your take on changing memories really hit home. Currently in the process of re-training my mind to change my perspective of memories and it’s working. Still need to watch a few more times to retain and implement in everyday life.
Really glad there was no politics!
Anyhow, now you know the truth.
Yes, I have sources on sources.
What is my secret to developing sources?
People ask me how I developed so many sources.
Have you ever met me?
When we meet, I ask questions about your life, get to know your story, and when we meet again, I remember those details.
I don’t “wait for my turn to talk.” I instead have specific techniques I use to loop back details of you life you’ve given me to other details of you’ve told me.
How to Win Friends and Influence People kind of stuff.
90% of people are terrible conversationalists. Be the top 10%.
Learn how to develop empathy. Learn how to mirror people. Read a book on body language.
If you are a man, lift weights. A man like me, who is a big larger than the average bear, who is also kind and welcoming, has more persuasive power, because people know I am nice by choice and not out of weaknesses.
- “Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.” – Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Look at this guy. This is a nice human being. This is someone people want to talk to. Be like this person. Be nice not because you’re weak, but because you want to better the world.
Or attend a seminar with me, where I teach all of this stuff.
(I don’t have any seminars planned at this time.)
But you can read my books and watch my videos and APPLY YOURSELF.
People are so lazy these days, it’s starting to annoy me.
Whenever I do an AMA, people ask lazy questions like:
“What is a life hack?”
There is no life hack.
There are only hundreds of hours spent bettering yourself.
Read the books, watch the videos, and then get to work!
Will Mushrooms Save Humanity?
Are “magic mushrooms” for filthy hippies who have checked out of life, or is there more to the story? Fantastic Fungi suggests the answer is yes in a wide-ranging documentary on psilocybin.
Loaded with mainstream, normie voices like Michael Pollan (as opposed to say Eckhart Tolle), Fantastic Fungi succeeds as a documentary for skeptics.
All plant medicine faces intense discrimination and bias, with claims ranging that medicine like psilocybin and ayahuasca are “demonic” or will “send you on a bad trip,” despite a lack of scientific evidence that supervised, responsible use of plant medicine has few downsides and updates that include
- advanced creativity
- freedom from alcoholism and opioid addiction
- higher ability to empathize with others and love more
Microdosing psilocybin has been used by names you’d recognize yet never expect, and indeed many people are shocked to learn that I have a decade-long experience with 5-MeO-DMT, ayahuasca, and psilocybin.
The stereotype of course is that people use plant medicine to check out of reality, when in fact the proper use of psilocybin enhances your ability to experience reality.
People wrongly believe that using plant medicine puts your physical body on a spiritual journey, inverting the truth, which is that your spiritual body in on a journey in your physical one.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Fantastic Fungi will be enjoyable watch whether you are experienced in these matters or remain a skeptic. To those who are skeptical, grab a cup of coffee or beer (totally not drugs unlike the stuff other people use) and learn about the magic underneath your feet and within your heart.
You can watch Fantastic Fungi here on iTunes.
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020