Where to Watch Hoaxed Movie
- “It’s a fricking masterpiece.”
“The last 10 minutes will blow your mind.”
“Very rarely have I felt this much from a film.”
“Well done on several levels.”
- This film makes a very compelling case that all people, regardless of ideology, are victims of fake news. This is a cinematic masterpiece that will transcend time. I honestly didn’t expect this from Cernovich. I expected it would be good but this documentary blew me away. I’m uncomfortable calling it a documentary because the pace, editing, visuals, and attention to detail feels like a cinematic experience. The film is two hours long but somehow holds my attention throughout. I’m on my second viewing and I am noticing the very meaningful scores, shots, edits, and images chosen for each scene. Brilliant.
- There is no left or right there is only freedom and tyranny. Truth and lies. This movie spells it out for everyone. It may be a hard pill to swallow but knowing the truth in the end will liberate you mind. Time to leave the matrix.
- This is a balanced and fair look at news media and what happens out there in the interest of promoting ideology rather than reporting facts. Excellent work on this film and you will not find a better doc on this topic right now.
- I am not a fan of Alex Jones or Mike Cernovich, but this was presented very well. It spoke to the truth of fake news and media that have been caught countless times but have never owned up to it. How they attack anyone that speaks contrary to their political agenda. When it is said that fake news is the enemy of the people, it is true. Journalists and fake news media betrayed the American people when they broke the trust and let political agendas distort the facts.
- This isn’t a film to convince you to ‘take a side,’ it is one that should convince you to seek truth. Lies have been told on both sides. As a photographer who has gone to protests, I can attest to the fact that there are such things as professional protesters, that there are many who don’t even know why they are there, and so many, who will do just about anything for the camera.
- It looks like a $10 million budget documentary, but was made by a tiny fraction of that. This says a lot about the passion of this great team. This is touched by God.
Other reviews show Hoaxed’s bipartisan and cross-cultural appeal
- God, Show Us The Truth As Truth… – Review Of Hoaxed
- Hoaxed rips media bias
- HOAXED Review: 10 Things you should know about Cernovich’s latest film
- Book Review: Hoaxed by Mike Cernovich
- MIKE CERNOVICH’S ‘HOAXED’ TORCHES MEDIA BIAS
Watch the Hoaxed Movie Trailer here.
Where to Watch Hoaxed Movie
Will Mushrooms Save Humanity?
Are “magic mushrooms” for filthy hippies who have checked out of life, or is there more to the story? Fantastic Fungi suggests the answer is yes in a wide-ranging documentary on psilocybin.
Loaded with mainstream, normie voices like Michael Pollan (as opposed to say Eckhart Tolle), Fantastic Fungi succeeds as a documentary for skeptics.
All plant medicine faces intense discrimination and bias, with claims ranging that medicine like psilocybin and ayahuasca are “demonic” or will “send you on a bad trip,” despite a lack of scientific evidence that supervised, responsible use of plant medicine has few downsides and updates that include
- advanced creativity
- freedom from alcoholism and opioid addiction
- higher ability to empathize with others and love more
Microdosing psilocybin has been used by names you’d recognize yet never expect, and indeed many people are shocked to learn that I have a decade-long experience with 5-MeO-DMT, ayahuasca, and psilocybin.
The stereotype of course is that people use plant medicine to check out of reality, when in fact the proper use of psilocybin enhances your ability to experience reality.
People wrongly believe that using plant medicine puts your physical body on a spiritual journey, inverting the truth, which is that your spiritual body in on a journey in your physical one.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Fantastic Fungi will be enjoyable watch whether you are experienced in these matters or remain a skeptic. To those who are skeptical, grab a cup of coffee or beer (totally not drugs unlike the stuff other people use) and learn about the magic underneath your feet and within your heart.
You can watch Fantastic Fungi here on iTunes.
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020