Considering there’s a new book out about me, written by someone else, I’ll give you all the chance to read a book about me by me.
Hoaxed book is legit, and contains the full interviews with people who were in Hoaxed, everyone from Jordan Peterson to Scott Adams to Cassie Jaye to Anthony Scaramucci.
Hoaxed also contains original essays on news and life.
What people are saying about Hoaxed book:
- Where to start on a review of this eye-opening book? (And upcoming movie!) There is a lot to unpack in this well-written factual expose of the hypocrisy of the mass media and what counts as “journalism” today. Fake News truly does abound and we are a dumber angrier country because of it. It’s almost as if the MSM is conducting military styled information operations ie propaganda with the same talking points flowing across every news medium available.
- Whatever you think about Cernovich, Hoaxed will make you think about what you see on the news and whether it’s real. Hint: it’s not.
- Stumbled across this book scrolling through social media – couldn’t put it down – and am a deeper thinker as a result.
- Outstanding book with excellent analysis and the most brilliant minds of our time, weighing in on the farce that is mainstream media. Read this book to become fully aware of today’s truth; this book is an effective antidote for the lies we are fed daily. You will come to understand how priceless independent media truly is … and how urgently each of us should take action to protect our bill or rights. Freedom of the press does not mean libel and slander are lawfully protected… and nearly all the media we consume is replete with nothing but libel and slander. Support independent media and citizen journalists! The future of our civilization depends upon it.
- This book will change the way that you think about news, even if you are already a skeptic. Before getting started, I was initially sort of expecting to and hoping that I wouldn’t have to read a recap of a bunch of hoaxes that I had already known about. I follow Mike’s coverage pretty closely. I was pleasantly surprised in a couple of ways. 1) I enjoyed the recaps in the beginning because I realized there are SO MANY hoaxes in the news that you forget 90% of them. I was like “oh yeah!! That happened too!!” dozens of times. 2) Most of the book has new insight into how those hoaxes went down.
Will Mushrooms Save Humanity?
Are “magic mushrooms” for filthy hippies who have checked out of life, or is there more to the story? Fantastic Fungi suggests the answer is yes in a wide-ranging documentary on psilocybin.
Loaded with mainstream, normie voices like Michael Pollan (as opposed to say Eckhart Tolle), Fantastic Fungi succeeds as a documentary for skeptics.
All plant medicine faces intense discrimination and bias, with claims ranging that medicine like psilocybin and ayahuasca are “demonic” or will “send you on a bad trip,” despite a lack of scientific evidence that supervised, responsible use of plant medicine has few downsides and updates that include
- advanced creativity
- freedom from alcoholism and opioid addiction
- higher ability to empathize with others and love more
Microdosing psilocybin has been used by names you’d recognize yet never expect, and indeed many people are shocked to learn that I have a decade-long experience with 5-MeO-DMT, ayahuasca, and psilocybin.
The stereotype of course is that people use plant medicine to check out of reality, when in fact the proper use of psilocybin enhances your ability to experience reality.
People wrongly believe that using plant medicine puts your physical body on a spiritual journey, inverting the truth, which is that your spiritual body in on a journey in your physical one.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Fantastic Fungi will be enjoyable watch whether you are experienced in these matters or remain a skeptic. To those who are skeptical, grab a cup of coffee or beer (totally not drugs unlike the stuff other people use) and learn about the magic underneath your feet and within your heart.
You can watch Fantastic Fungi here on iTunes.
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020