How’s that for a headline?
The benefit of the headline is that it’s true. I really am in court fighting for freedom of the press, in a massive case. Don’t take my word for it.
- Fresh court battle could expose more details in Acosta’s controversial Epstein plea deal
- Among the advocates urging greater disclosure: famed Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, far-right blogger Mike Cernovich and a coalition of media organizations and outlets.
- Cernovich’s request to unseal records in the Epstein case came in January 2017.
- Cernovich said when he began digging into Giuffre’s suit he was astonished by the scope of the secrecy the judge had permitted, with large swaths of court filings blacked out.
- A court hearing on whether to unseal sensitive documents involving the alleged sex trafficking of underage girls by Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein — and the possible involvement of his influential friends — will play out in a New York City courtroom next week.
- Blogger Michael Cernovich also filed a motion to release a portion of the sealed documents.
Blogger Michael Cernovich, because that’s all I do.
How is it that “just a blogger” ended up in the biggest freedom of the press case of the year?
Oh that’s right. Because I’m also a lawyer, published legal scholar, and constitutional law expert. I recognized the injustice of this case right away.
The truth is that it’s hard to keep track of me, which is why I don’t get upset with the media.
Even I don’t know how to describe myself.
Journalist, author, filmmaker….All are true.
- I forced a Congressman to resign due to my reporting.
- And broke a bunch of real stories large and small.
- Hoaxed movie, my second feature length film, was just released.
A Night for Freedom, a highly successful new franchise, is also a hybrid of intellectual discussion and partying.
Whatever we do, let’s do it first class.
We can now say, with today’s oral argument, that we are doing journalism at the highest level.
By the way, our lawsuit was crowd funded. I didn’t bill for my time and only used contributions for outlet legal fees and costs.
Thanks for a great 2018, a better 2019, and I’ll keep you updated about this case!
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020
Cigars, Networking, and Mentorship
My brother Dr. Melvin Armstrong Jr. and I will be hosting a private event for his non-profit, which pairs at-risk teens with mentors. (Get tickets here.)
Ticket includes dinner, cigar, and upscale conversation in a fantastic venue.
Come out, ask me anything, hear some talks, and vibe. If you’ve attended a previous event, you don’t need a hard sell. (And frankly these tickets will go fast as we are capped at 20 people.)
If price is an issue, keep in mind that 100% of ticket sales will go to Dr. Armstrong’s non-profit and contributions are tax-deductible. (As always get with your accountant with receipts.)