A Night for Freedom held its third and final event of 2018 in New York, where a crowd enjoyed a private screening of Mike Cernovich’s latest film, Hoaxed.
What People Said about A Night for Freedom and Hoaxed
- In the last event, Mr. Cernovitch seemed very withdrawn and almost overwhelmed. At this event he seemed the exact opposite, and was very friendly to everyone. I saw him making attempts to talk to everyone in the room, which I appreciated. I will attend the next event in nyc area. I hope my comments are taking into consideration, and the next event can be event better than the last two!
- I was positively surprised at how available Mike made himself to everyone who came. A really great, insightful, and warm guy. Looking forward to more events!
— Adam Townsend (@adamscrabble) December 13, 2018
- The movie was better than I expected and the people were wonderful and engaging.
- Networking. Being able to speak freely. Mike himself.
- Hoaxed movie was great; crowd size was perfect for networking!
— Anna Khait (@Annakhait) December 11, 2018
- Exclusive, relaxed atmosphere, great bar service, thoughtful touches ie the televisions on podiums near the back seats.
- It was an all around wonderful experience! Great energy, great crowd, an opportunity to broaden ones knowledge, get food for thought and mingle with like minded people. Most certainly an evening well spent! Thank you!
- Met interesting people & watched a great movie
— Ryan Kulp 🇺🇸 (@ryanckulp) December 9, 2018
- The friendly atmosphere. Friendliest of all being Mike himself who was the first person to say hi to me.
- Good energy, good people, wonderful content
- Great balance of movie, drinks and appetizers able to conversations with people.
- it was refreshing to meet like-minded people, have honest discussions and not be fearful.
Thank you to everyone who attended Hoaxed movie screenings in D.C., and last night in New York.
We will be holding more big events in 2019! pic.twitter.com/BjVzbQOVSL
— Mike Cernovich 🦍🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) December 10, 2018
- The movie was top-notch. It definitely helped start the conversations at the party afterwards, having something that solid and that important to open the event.
- The documentary was interesting, I learned a lot and was introduced to new public figures to follow. I enjoyed meeting mike and getting his signature, I’m a big fan of his works. The venue was nice and the drinks and apps were delicious.
- The movie and crowd were both excellent.
- Great venue in a great part of the city with attendees from various backgrounds with diverse views and perspectives, making for great networking and conversation.
- Meeting you and other people I follow on twitter, periscope etc was really fun. Meeting like minded people, being able to speak freely
- I truly enjoyed the night and the people who attended. The venue was great
Find out the latest about Hoaxed, including when it will be coming to a city near you, here:
Will Mushrooms Save Humanity?
Are “magic mushrooms” for filthy hippies who have checked out of life, or is there more to the story? Fantastic Fungi suggests the answer is yes in a wide-ranging documentary on psilocybin.
Loaded with mainstream, normie voices like Michael Pollan (as opposed to say Eckhart Tolle), Fantastic Fungi succeeds as a documentary for skeptics.
All plant medicine faces intense discrimination and bias, with claims ranging that medicine like psilocybin and ayahuasca are “demonic” or will “send you on a bad trip,” despite a lack of scientific evidence that supervised, responsible use of plant medicine has few downsides and updates that include
- advanced creativity
- freedom from alcoholism and opioid addiction
- higher ability to empathize with others and love more
Microdosing psilocybin has been used by names you’d recognize yet never expect, and indeed many people are shocked to learn that I have a decade-long experience with 5-MeO-DMT, ayahuasca, and psilocybin.
The stereotype of course is that people use plant medicine to check out of reality, when in fact the proper use of psilocybin enhances your ability to experience reality.
People wrongly believe that using plant medicine puts your physical body on a spiritual journey, inverting the truth, which is that your spiritual body in on a journey in your physical one.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Fantastic Fungi will be enjoyable watch whether you are experienced in these matters or remain a skeptic. To those who are skeptical, grab a cup of coffee or beer (totally not drugs unlike the stuff other people use) and learn about the magic underneath your feet and within your heart.
You can watch Fantastic Fungi here on iTunes.
Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein Island, Victim Claims
Former President Bill Clinton was seen with two women on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island,” according to Virgina Roberts.
The relevant except says:
When you say you you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
Roberts: On the island.
JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
Roberts: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was two young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
Roberts: That’s correct.
He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
JS: Were sexual orgies a regular occurrences at the island of Jeffrey’s house? Roberts: Yes.
You can read the document implicating Bill Clinton with Jeffrey Epstein here: pic.twitter.com/5igNwmjM4y
— Epstein Files Unsealed by Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 31, 2020
Bill Clinton is directly implicated by an eyewitness in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring.
Six references to Bill Clinton in Virginia Roberts' chat with her lawyers on April 7, 2011:
Asked about Epstein boasting "Bill Clinton owes me favors," Giuffe said:
"Yes. I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off… I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke." pic.twitter.com/InugMgHOz5
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 31, 2020
Jim Jordan Sells Out Conservatives to Big Tech (Read the Confidential Memo in Full)
Labelled “Confidential,” the Jim Jordan Memo is something you’re not supposed to see.
Cernovich Media has obtained this Memo and is posted it in full.
Read the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
Highlights of Jim Jordan’s Antitrust Memo
- The Memo gives Republican talking points needed to defend Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
- The Jim Jordan Memo is clear. Zero antitrust action against Apple, Google, or Amazon will be supported by the GOP, and the memo is loaded with talking points defending Big Tech’s monopoly power.
- “Even if this hearing suggests that Google, Amazon, Apple, or Facebook have acted unlawfully, that would not necessarily mean underlying antitrust law needs an overhaul.”
Watch my Video Report of the Jim Jordan Antitrust Memo here:
I obtained the GOP’s confidential antitrust memo for tomorrow’s hearing. It’s a direct betrayal of conservatives. https://t.co/i3S5VfSW66
— Reclaiming My Time Cernovich (@Cernovich) July 29, 2020