What is something that you used to believe to be true, but now know to be false, or you doubt whether it remains true? I’ll start.
1. Society can exist without religion.
2. The American political parties are different.
3. Objective reality exists or is within our understanding.
4. Human memory is reliable.
5. People value the truth.
6. Adults mature.
7. Experts are trustworthy.
8. People are capable of assessing a person’s motive for good or evil.
9. Studying history provides insights into the present.
10. Psychedelics are harmful.
I’ll be posting a podcast elaborating on this list.
In the meantime, let me know.
What is some belief about the world that you used to have, and which you now believe is untrue?