RINO ALERT: "GOP" Representatives Urge Trump To Keep DACA - Mike Cernovich
Connect with us

National Security

RINO ALERT: “GOP” Representatives Urge Trump To Keep DACA

Published

on

Advertisement

Today’s RINO ALERT calls out six GOP Representatives who decided to go out of their way and send a letter to President Trump urging him to keep the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program alive.

The statement was sent out by Representative Daniel Donovan of New York, Representative Don Bacon of Nebraska, Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Carlos Curbelo from Florida, along with Representatives Jeff Denham and David Valadao from California.

Daniel Donovan has previously written an op-ed for none other than The Washington Post defending illegal immigrants and claiming they pay an “estimated $11.74 billion” in taxes every year. Donovan also said that he was “inspired” by what the Pope said about immigration and Syrian immigrants to Congress.

The biggest RINO in Florida: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

Luckily Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, a heavy Trump critic, is going to be retiring once her term is up next year.

Politico has previously described Ros-Lehtinen as “[one] of President Donald Trump’s biggest Republican critics in Congress.” Ros-Lehtinen is a particularly entrenched swamp creature – having been in Congress since 1989.

Politico also quoted Ros-Lehtinen as being against the travel ban:

“I object to the suspension of visas from the seven named countries because we could have accomplished our objective of keeping our homeland safe by immediate implementation of more thorough screening procedures,”

Second biggest RINO in Florida? Carlos Curbelo.

Carlos Curbelo, who recently tried to keep DACA intact by amending a spending bill, is constantly undermining Trump. In the past, Curbelo has actually gone on television claiming Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller are part of the alt-right and that Trump shouldn’t listen to them. Now, he’s one of the six people that signed a letter to President Trump urging him to keep DACA around.

Watch Carlos Curbelo say that Trump shouldn’t listen to Steve Bannon or Stephen Miller anymore:

Now, this little stampede of RINOs has gotten together and begged Trump to keep DACA around.

Reaction to the RINO parade has been swift and harsh.

Sources:
Denham.House.gov
The Washington Post
Silive.com
Reuters

Comments

National Security

Convicted Traitor Bergdahl “Basic” Bowe Says The Taliban Treated Him Better Than America

Published

on

Convicted Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl is in the headlines again.

This time it’s not to reminisce about the time he abandoned his post and deserted from his responsibilities as a soldier. This time it was because he was praising the “honesty” of the Taliban that captured him after he bailed on his country.

President Obama made headlines when he traded 5 top terrorists from Guantanamo Bay for the release of the disgraced soldier.

According to a report by The New York Post, “the 31-year-old sergeant told British TV journalist Sean Langan in an interview reported in The Sunday Times of London: ‘At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, ‘I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat.’ That got him less upset than the ‘administrative duties’ the Army assigned him while awaiting trial, he said.'”

This is even more despicable for Bergdahl to claim in the face of the soldiers that were permanently maimed on the rescue mission to retrieve Bergdahl from the captors he seems to admire so much.  New York Post continues:

“Now-retired Navy SEAL James Hatch told a judge in June how he was shot in the leg, shattering his femur, by an AK-47 round while looking for Bergdahl with other special operation troops.After 18 surgeries, Hatch still walks with a limp. Army Sgt. 1st Class Mark Allen was shot in the head during the search and lost part of his brain. He is paralyzed and partially mute because of the wound.”

President Trump was very vocal about Bergdahl’s release while on the campaign trail saying that Bergdahl is a ““no-good deserter.”

Bergdahl’s sentencing is scheduled to take place tomorrow. For the charge of “misbehavior” Bergdahl faces a maximum sentence of life in prison. For the desertion charge, Bergdahl could face a 5-year sentence.

Source:
New York Post

Continue Reading

Immigration

Spanish Authorities Seize Over 10,000 Weapons Believed To Be Part Of Terrorist Network

Published

on

Authorities in Spain have finally released the full details and inventory of a massive weapons seizure they made in January. Spanish police suspect the weapons cache fed criminal and terrorist networks in Europe.

The Spanish Police published a statement on their twitter page @policia in which they stated the weapons included “+ 10,000 weapons of war, located in Biscay, Girona and Cantabria, as a result of an attack on Jewish Museum in Brussels in 2014.”

In a video released by the Policia Nacional, stacks of 9,000 fully automatic CETME rifles, anti-aircraft guns, 400 mortar shells and grenades, pistols, and revolvers fill a secured warehouse.

The operation included raids in the northern regions of Catalonia, Cantabria, and the Basque country in January 2017. The raids were part of a bigger sweep across Europe in response to a 2014 shooting at a Jewish museum in Brussels.

Five suspects were detained in the raids. The guns were alleged to be decommissioned weapons that were reactivated. The raids didn’t just yield thousands of weapons. Law Enforcement also discovered material needed to falsify arms documents and the means required to change the weapon’s ID numbers.

The crackdown was a joint task force operation with Spanish authorities and the EU Police (Europol), and the weapons were authorities reportedly “believe the illegal firearms were intended for sale in Spain, France, and Belgium.”

Europol released a statement claiming “The seized weapons had an easy journey in the black market and posed a significant risk of being acquired by organized crime groups and terrorists.”

With terror attacks on the rise and a migrant wave in Europe from terror-linked nations, one is left wondering who was going to be receiving these weapons and what the intended use of them would have been.

The carnage that could be unleashed with 10,000+ firearms, mortars, AA guns, and grenades could be cataclysmic if used in an act of terror. The European people should feel a little relieved that these guns did not reach their cities, but one is left wondering how many shipments were not recovered.

Source:

DW.com

Policia Nacional

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Continue Reading

National Security

Former Trump Campaign Official Claims Las Vegas Shooter Made ISIS-Style Tape

Published

on

Former Massachusetts Trump campaign official James Brower claimed on Twitter last night that he was leaked information about Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock recording an ISIS-style propaganda video before carrying out the tragic shooting last Sunday.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardo has said the shooter may have been “radicalized” and that he may have had an accomplice who helped organize the plot.

ISIS is still claiming they did indeed radicalize Paddock, and reiterated that claim again today.

Sources:

The Gateway Pundit

Infowars

Continue Reading

Support Our Team!

BUY YOUR COPY NOW!

Title

Trending